Client: Large-scale firm in the global energy industry.
Objectives: Transform the finance and accounting (F&A) process to bring increased value to the firm. Goals include:
- improve clarity around working capital
- transform the firm’s ability to speed change so it impacts the bottom line quickly
- access to real-time data for decision-making.
Comment of Cynthia Erdman: “The results achieved in this transformation project include:
- 30%-plus savings around costs and working capital
- improved quality in service delivery through the combination of workout sessions through the life of the contract to eliminate any unnecessary work
- increase in the speed of change. The client does frequent acquisitions, and we’ve been able to cut the integration time for acquisitions down by 30%
- 70% reduction in closing cycle time, providing full, real-time financials to all business unit areas to enable effective decision-making.”