Outsourcing service provider 4th Source was founded on the principle that “Proximity Matters.” Utilizing our Latin American nearshore Centers of Excellence in Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica and Mexico, 4th Source positions itself to both complement and extend the internal staff of each company we work with. Our mission is to deliver the cost benefits of an offshore strategy, with enhanced quality, by offering a nearshore solution and location transparency.
We are a completely technology-agnostic provider of application outsourcing solutions (development, QA/testing, production support and legacy migration). Moreover, our staff possesses an aggregate experience of more than 100 years with Oracle (Technologies, DB & Applications), as we are also a certified Oracle Partner. 4th Source follows an enhanced software life cycle approach, leveraging the proximity and availability of nearshore resources to bring project teams together during critical phases of delivery and ensure customer success.
Founded in 2004, our continued growth and profitability was awarded by our recognition within the Inc5000 list. We possess a staff of more than 500 associates and anticipate continued growth as we expand our client footprint, currently positioned within Healthcare, ISVs, BFSI (Banking, Financial Services & Insurance), Manufacturing, and Energy.
Our leadership team (based in the USA), brings more than 100 years’ industry and technology experience to our organization and the clients we serve.
4th Source at a glance
- Year founded – 2004
- Employees – 500
- Service lines – IT Application Outsourcing (Development, QA/Testing & Production Support) and Oracle ERP/Technologies Systems Integration, Consulting & Staff Augmentation
- Headquarters location – Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Locations of global delivery centers – Argentina, Brazil, Costa Rica, and Mexico
- Client Case Studies – http://www.4thsource.com/index.php/resources1/case_study/
For more information
- Oracle Certified-Partner Program
- PMI (Project Management Institute)
- Oracle DB
- Oracle Technologies
- Oracle Applications
- Agile Software Development
- RUP Software Development
- ISO 9001:2008
- ITIL (IT Infrastructure Library)