DATAMARK, Inc. is a BPO/BPR firm that specializes in end-to-end, back-office solutions in transaction processing, customer service, and Finance & Accounting. Based in the United States, DATAMARK employs a global workforce of over 2,000 employees to support Fortune 100 companies in the Banking & Financial, Freight & Transportation, Government, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, and Marketing & Fulfillment sectors.
Our 20-year history in the outsourcing industry provides in-depth expertise in various service lines and promotes a customer-centric support system:
- Quality Assurance – 99.5% accuracy rate
- Multiple Cost Options – Onshore, nearshore, offshore, and on-site models
- Offsite & On-site Solutions – On-site services can be performed at almost any location within the United States.
- Measurable Results – Our online Web Audit System allows clients to easily monitor volumes, audit processes, and identify errors from any computer with Internet access.
- Client System Integration – Our services allow interfacing and integrating with third-party systems to take advantage of existing systems or frameworks and supplement them with improved technology and processes.
- Advanced Technology – DATAMARK invests in new technology so our clients don’t have to, allowing them to remain current in terms of technology and innovation without incurring the training and capital expenses traditionally involved.
- Privacy & Security – Extensive measures ensure that all sensitive data is safeguarded against loss, theft, and unauthorized use.
- Disaster Recovery – Disaster recovery and contingency plans protect customer data from disruption and power failure.
- 24/7 Support – Support personnel are available around the clock.
Service Lines: Business Processes
- Transaction Processing
- Customer Service
- Finance & Accounting
- Transformation Services
- Operations & Process Excellence
- Banking & Financial
- Freight & Transportation
- Marketing & Fulfillment
Client Satisfaction and Longevity: Our top clients have been with DATAMARK more than 15 years. We have positive, growing relationships with many Fortune 100 company clients in such vertical markets as banking & financial, freight & transportation, government, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, and marketing & fulfillment.
DATAMARK at a Glance
Service Lines: Business processes
U.S. Headquarters: El Paso, Texas
Global Delivery Centers:
U.S.: El Paso, San Antonio (client site)
For more information
- The economic downturn forced this carrier to reduce operational expenses associated with lower tonnage per shipping lane, volatile fuel costs, and increased competition due to excess capacity. The carrier turned to DATAMARK and its proven Process Migration Methodology to streamline workflow, create efficiencies through standardization, and leverage global delivery centers taking advantage of “follow the Sun” principles to reduce billing errors and decrease the resulting revenue adjustments. http://www.datamark.net/uploads/files/17-file-top_25_transportation.pdf
- Rebate offers vary greatly among manufacturers and distributors. The processing of rebates must be customized for each client/offer combination to yield the high standards of quality today’s customers demand. Underestimating this critical aspect and attempting to transition processing operations without adequate planning can result in poor quality and damage to longstanding customer relationships. http://www.datamark.net/uploads/files/18-file-outsourcing_rebate_processing.pdf