Systems In Motion offers business solutions and technology outsourcing services in a unique ‘onshore’ service delivery model. Our delivery model combines onshore delivery centers in US mid-west locations, tightly coupled consulting & delivery expertise, and agile development processes. This ensures efficient, collaborative development and management of technology that is tightly integrated with your internal business and IT stakeholders. As a result you get higher application quality and faster time to market at a lower total cost of ownership.
Systems In Motion’s investment in a truly agile, domestic technology development capability provides high performing US enterprises with the perfect balance between cost, expertise and business alignment needed to drive growth in a dynamic marketplace.
Systems In Motion’s key areas of expertise include the following horizontal services:
- IT Strategy and Consulting
- Application Development and Management
- Integrated Testing
- Business Intelligence and Data warehousing
Primary areas of vertical expertise include:
- Financial Services
Systems In Motion is changing the status quo in the outsourcing industry. It is no longer true that a US enterprise has to go offshore to create cost efficiency for their technology investments. Though our focus on local workforce development, a strong foundation of operational expertise tightly integrated with deep domain consulting capability, Systems In Motion has developed a service model that is a true competitive differentiator for our customers.
Our Company at a Glance
- Year founded – 2009
- Revenues – Annual Revenue Run-rate is currently $22 million
- Employees – Total staff of 200+
- Service lines – Application Development, Application Management, Testing, BI/EDW
- Headquarters location – Fremont, CA
- Locations of global delivery centers – Ann Arbor, MI
For More Information
- Telephone – (415) 367-4479
- Fax – (510) 795-1421
- E-mail – [email protected]
- Web site URL – www.systemsinmotion.com
“I’m very impressed with Systems In Motion. Your engagement manager is a rock star, and the team outperforms my expectations in terms of their flexibility and commitment to quality. After working with large offshore companies for many years, I firmly believe that Systems In Motion’s Inshore delivery model is the right balance of agility and cost-performance for fast growing companies like Chegg. ”
– Chuck Geiger, CTO, Chegg.com