NIIT Limited, a leading provider of managed training services announced today that it has been awarded a record eight Brandon Hall Group awards for excellence jointly with its customers. NIIT earned three gold, four silver, and one bronze award in various categories.
“We are honored to partner with our customers in earning these awards for their exemplary work. Our customers are leaders in learning excellence and these prestigious awards not only recognize but endorse the high quality and business impact of their effective and efficient learning programs. NIIT is committed to deliver the highest quality and value of learning outsourcing services to our customers and we shall continue to partner with our customers to achieve the highest standards of industry-recognized excellence,” said Sapnesh Lalla, President, NIIT Corporate Learning Group.
NIIT earned the following awards jointly with customers:
- 2015 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with GE for GE Spirit and Letter
- 2015 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Shell for Shell Vehicle Rollover Protection
- 2015 Brandon Hall Gold in the Best New Hire Onboarding Program category jointly with Zurich North America for Zurich NA Foundational Talent Training Programs
- 2015 Brandon Hall Silver in the Best Results of a Learning Program category jointly with MetLife for MetLife Global Distribution Partner Learning Solutions
- 2015 Brandon Hall Silver in the Best Use of Games and Simulations for Learning category jointly with Shell for Shell Selling Pennzoil Driveline
- 2015 Brandon Hall Silver in the Best Use of Video for Learning category jointly with GE for GE Spirit and Letter
- 2015 Brandon Hall Silver in the Best Use of Video for Learning category jointly with Westfield Insurance for Active Threat eLearning for All Employees
- 2015 Brandon Hall Bronze in the Best Advance in Custom Content category jointly with Shell for Shell Safe LPG Operations
“The high quality of work and commitment to driving business results among our award winners never fails to amaze me,” said Rachel Cooke, Chief Operating Officer of Brandon Hall Group and head of the awards program. “All of these winning programs deliver meaningful business results to their organizations. Winning an Excellence Award is a great honor, but the real winners are the organizations themselves and their customers and clients because of the innovation and customer focus they demonstrate.”
Entries were evaluated by a panel of veteran, independent senior industry experts, Brandon Hall Group Sr. Analysts and Executive Leadership based upon the following criteria: fit the need, design of the program, functionality, innovation and overall measureable benefits.