FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Events to be held May 9th in Irving, TX
DALLAS, April 8, 2013 ─ Outsourcing Center, the leading resource of outsourcing best-practice information, announced winners of the 2013 Outsourcing Excellence Awards:
- Best Partnership: The Boeing Company and Aon Hewitt
- Best IT Apps: Dex One Corporation and HCL Technologies
- Best Cloud: Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. and Oracle Corporation
- Best Customer Satisfaction: T-Mobile International AG and Amdocs Limited
- Best Transition: Daughters of Charity Health System and Dell Inc.
- Most Innovative: The Procter & Gamble Company and Accenture Plc
- Best Buyer Synergy: Harman International Industries, Inc. and Luxoft
- Best IT Infrastructure: Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy and ASG Group
- Best Business Process: Giffgaff Ltd. and Firstsource Solutions
- Best Benchmarking: Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. and Alsbridge ProBenchmark
- Best Network Services: Parsons and Alsbridge Network Services
These global winning outsourcing partnerships represent a variety of business solutions that enabled the buyers to support their strategic growth initiatives. Judged by an independent panel of industry experts who evaluated numerous worldwide outsourcing relationships, winners from both the buyer and provider will present learnings at a Best Practice Seminar and be recognized at an “Oscars-reminiscent” black tie event on May 9, 2013 at the Four Seasons in Irving, Texas. This year, these events are also open to the public. Registration and event information are available at www.outsourcing-center.com/awards.
Outsourcing Center will also publish best-practice articles in which award recipients share their insights on how organizations can work flexibly and collaboratively through outsourcing to achieve the desired impacts on their business.
Members of the judging panel were:
- Richard Brennan, SVP, Information Technology, Aimco
- Michael O’Rourke, CIO, Catholic Health Initiatives
- Linda Tuck Chapman, president, ONTALA Performance Solutions Ltd.
- Jeff Augustin, Managing Director, Alsbridge
- James S. Ryan, III, Jackson Walker, L.L.P.
About Outsourcing Center’s Outsourcing Excellence Awards
This is the 17th year the Outsourcing Excellence Awards have annually recognized the world’s best outsourcing arrangements. Reviewing the nominations, the judges select relationships that tangibly demonstrate best practices, create and sustain a competitive advantage, provide business transformation, achieve compelling value, and significantly benefit both buyer and service provider over time. The Outsourcing Center conducts the annual awards program exclusively and is an online community specializing in thought leadership, best practices, and innovation in outsourcing. The Center also offers provider brand communication, go-to-market strategies and business intelligence services.
# # #
Contact: Yvonne Hernandez
Marketing Assistant, Outsourcing Center