What personally-identifiable information is collected?
Outsourcing Center collects personally-identifiable information on certain areas of the Site when you request publications or other information, sign up for events such as webinars, or participate in user posting areas or surveys. The information may consist of items that you provide, such as names, mailing addresses, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and fax numbers. In addition, Outsourcing Center collects certain information that you do not visibly enter, such as your IP address, browsing pattern on the Site, click stream, and the status of cookies placed on your computer by Outsourcing Center, as described below.
How may Outsourcing Center use my personally-identifiable information?
Outsourcing Center uses your personally-identifiable information to fulfill your requests for information, to process your requests to participate in events, for such other business purposes as you may initiate or request, and to provide you with high quality services and offerings that we think are relevant to you. The information may be kept on file or stored in Outsourcing Center’s or its affiliates’ or service providers’ databases for such purposes. If you opt in to the email notification list as a subscriber or request a white paper or other information, you should be aware that you are granting permission to the Outsourcing Center to contact you or send you notification from time to time about new developments, as well as marketing and promotional items regarding Outsourcing Center’s services and products and those of its affiliates. Those items may occasionally include notification of a survey on the Outsourcing Center sites in which individuals may voluntarily opt to participate. Outsourcing Center also uses personally-identifiable information to perform statistical analysis of user behavior in order to measure interest in specific areas and information posted on our Site. If an individual requests a white paper or research paper from an Outsourcing Center site, the individual’s personally identifying information may be transferred to a third-party sponsor company that provides the document, and the Outsourcing Center does not control the purposes for which such third parties may use the personally-identifiable information. Outsourcing Center uses personally-identifiable information collected from cookies and IP addresses as described below. Outsourcing Center may provide your personally-identifiable information to any of its affiliates, agents, or service providers worldwide for such purposes. Depending on where you are located, your personally identifiable information may be transferred to a country that has less restrictive laws and regulations regarding data protection than the laws and regulations of your home country.
Is personally-identifiable information disclosed to third parties?
The Outsourcing Center shall not intentionally disclose or transfer (and shall take reasonable steps to protect the confidentiality and security, and to prevent the unauthorized or accidental disclosure of) your personally-identifiable information to third parties (i.e., persons or entities that are not affiliates of the Outsourcing Center), whether for such third parties’ marketing purposes or otherwise, subject only to the following exceptions: a) if such disclosure is required by applicable laws, rules, or regulations; b) as appropriate for Outsourcing Center to make transmissions or deliveries to you; c) in accordance with a consent made by you; d) in response to inquiries by bona-fide rights owners in connection with allegations of infringement of copyright or other proprietary rights; e) to sponsors of white papers or research requested by you; or, f) to agents, associates or service providers of Outsourcing Center or its affiliates who assist us in providing or marketing our products or services or those of our affiliates. The Outsourcing Center does not control the purposes for which those third parties may use such personally-identifiable information.
Email Subscriber List
New users who request materials or services are added to Outsourcing Center’s subscriber list to receive additional communications about special Outsourcing Center offers, unless they uncheck the pre-checked Contact box. If you choose to un-check the Contact box, you will not be included in Outsourcing Center subscriber list. You may opt to be removed from the subscriber list at any time. To remove your email address from this list, simply click on the link that appears at the bottom of any Outsourcing Center email you receive. Once you request to be removed, please allow up to 10 days to be taken off the Outsourcing Center subscriber list. If you would like to re-subscribe, you can add your email address to our list again by sending a request to Outsourcing Center at email@example.com.
Links to Other Sites
How can I access, change, and/or delete information?
You may access, correct, update, and/or delete any personally-identifiable information that you submit to the Site. You may also unsubscribe from mailing lists or any registrations on the Site. To do so, please either follow instructions on the page of the Site on which you have provided such information or subscribed or registered, or contact us at Outsourcing Center, attn. Data Protection Officer, 3535 Travis Street, Suite 105, Dallas, TX 75204 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consent; Changes to Privacy
Statement of Data Processing Principles
In order to further protect the personally-identifiable information we collect on this website, Outsourcing Center and its affiliates have agreed to comply with certain Data Processing Principles established by the European Union. Those Principles can be briefly summarized as follows:
- Purpose limitation. We will collect, use, process and communicate personally-identifiable information collected on this website only for the purposes stated in this Policy.
- Data quality and proportionality. We will use care in recording and processing the personally-identifiable information to avoid creating any inaccuracies in it. The personally-identifiable information we collect and store will be relevant to, and not excessive in relation to, the purposes for which it is being collected and used.
- Security and confidentiality. We will take such technical and organizational security measures as are appropriate to the risks of accidental, unauthorized or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, access or disclosure of your personally-identifiable information.
- Right to access, change, delete, and object to the use of data. Upon request, we will provide you with any personally-identifiable information we have collected from you, rectify any errors in it, and cease any further use of it, where reasonably possible, as permitted by law. To make such a request, please contact us as detailed below. You may also unsubscribe from the email subscriber lists as stated above.
- Sensitive Data. Regarding data that is defined as “sensitive” under applicable data protection laws or regulations (“Sensitive Data”), Outsourcing Center shall take any additional measures as are necessary and appropriate to protect such Sensitive Data, in accordance with its obligations under such laws or regulations.
- Automated Decisions. We will not use your personally-identifiable information to make any automated decisions that will affect your legal rights.